Definition of Festo pneumatic hose – Air vents – Steam pipes – steam wires
As a type of pipe made of plastic, PE (Polyethylene), PU (Polyurathane) is made in various diameters for transmission, pneumatic vapor conduction (with pressure) from one location to another.
- It is the world’s leading quality European standard pipe.
- With many different types of pipes to meet the needs of use for each different position in the factory as well as in different industries.
- Dimensions are manufactured according to the general standards of the whole world.
- The quality is superior to other goods and is widely used in harsh environments and chemicals.
Parted by 2 product lines according to pipe material.
- Festo Pneumatic Hose PE Plastic Material
- Festo Pneumatic Pipe PU Plastic Material
Classified by product line diameter (pipe size)
- Pipe type according to the standard diameter in.
- Pipe type according to external diameter standard.
- Pipe type according to metric measurement standards
- Pipe type according to inch system measurement standards
Classified by application of each type of pipe.
- Pipes are tolerated for common application: PUN-H; PAN; PEN
- The tube is tolerated with high pressure: PAN-MF; PAN-R
- Pipes are tolerated in food safety and hydrolysis-resistant chemical environments: PLN, PUN-H, PFAN/PTFEN
- For antistatic place: PUN-CM
- Use fireproof location: PUN-V0
- Used in anti-spark welding environment: PUN-V0-C
Common, economical, high efficiency Festo pipes: PEN, PUN, PAN, PLN, PFAN
|Applications||Festo Pipe Type||connect|
|Chemical resistance, safe food and hydrolysure resistance.||PLN||NPQP|
Festo Pneumatic Pipe Code Selection Guide
– More information about Mr. Pneumatic Festo
- Outer diameter 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22, 28 mm
- Polyamide, Polyvinyl chloride, Perfluoroalkoxy alkane, Polyethylene, Polyurethane materials
- Ambient temperature: -60… 150°C
- Operating Vehicles: Compressed Air, Vacuum, Mineral Oil
- Operating pressure depends on temperature: -0.95… 16 bars
- Specific length: Distributed in units of 25, 50, 100, 200 … 500 m
- Choose from 9 basic colors: red, blue, yellow, silver, black …