- Cylindrical or rectangular type
- Small case with very long sensor range
- High mechanical stability in case of collision or vibration
Magnetic sensors are used to detect non-contact locations or wear and tear.They are used in places where a very long sensor range is required.Since magnetic fields penetrate all nonmagnetic materials, sensors can detect magnets penetrating walls made of stainless steel, aluminum, plastic or wood.
- Cylindrical sensors: M, MS, MG, ME, MT Series.
- Rectangular sensors: MQ, MS, MN Series.
- Pressure sensor: M, MF Series.
- All-metal sensor: MF, MG Series.
- Speed sensor for drive – shaft: MX Series.
- Sensors used in welding applications: MN Series.
- Magnetic sensor encoding – warning: MN Series
There are no reviews yet.